Monday, May 28, 2012

The love of God for man kind.[ i believe through HIM the love of God for Man kind(i believe through him who strengthens me i will) who strenghens me i will.]]

Previously i was struggling with many challenges which could have seen me down and off the track from serving GOD. but as he declares that if people who are called by my name shall turn away from their sins, then will i hear from heave and heal their lamb. my testimony stands because its the grace of God that has seen me through. i have been struggling with dought of Gods promises to me. bad habits which have always convicted my inner man and made me guilty all the time before GOD.my revival came by the renewal of my mind. after i was handed over leadership as the head of generation impact ministries in April 2012,  had nothing much to do. God told me through s vision that i had taken his appointment for granted. but it was not me who chose to do so but the evil man that was dwelling in me.before i "was" not sure whether i will make it because it was an emotional decision that made me take on the leadership. on 27/05/2012. God still appointed me with another big office in one of my music ministry teams at my university. its that day that has become my turning point.
 As i sat down in my room thinking of what i am going to do with these ministries,, i read psalm 1:1ff.,  1blessed is the man who does not walk in the way of the wicked nor stands in the path of the wicked nor sits in the counsel of the scornful, but his delight is in the law of the lord. he meditates upon it day and night. he is like a tree planted by the riverside ,whose leaves does not weather.  THIS SCRIPTURE OPENED MY MIND and it gave me a new thinking. i chose to be the blessed man i therefore pledge alligency to serve God with all that i have. my future is in your hands.


This is what i therefor urge all my brothers and sisters in the lord, (children of God)
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, where unto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen. 1 Timothy 6:12-16 
Be blessed

1 comment: